Sunday, February 19, 2012

You Gotta Read: Book Trailer Contest!

I entered the book trailer for The Last Legend in the You Gotta Read Reviews' Monthly Book Trailer Contest!  I'm so excited!!

Not only am I able to share a few of my characters with a wider audience, but I can also shamelessly pimp the original music which was created by the very, very talented Elana de Gleria Clark!!  (Seriously.  You want to make sure you have the sound on for this.  It's sooooo wonderful!)

I'm up against some great competition, so I hope you'll stop over and give them all a look.  Voting will open on February 21st!

Blurb:
One legend still survives in the wilds of 14th century Ireland. The last surviving member of the once proud and mighty Fianna is either a heroine or a murderess, and one young man who seeks the truth is destined to cross her path.

Savor the book trailer here at: You Gotta Read Reviews' February 2012 Book Trailer Contest

I'd love to hear what you think of it!  (^__^) 


No comments:

Post a Comment